Trail Days Camping
Have you always wanted to check out Trails Days but don’t have camping gear?
Maybe you’ve been staying at a hotel way out in Abingdon but always wanted to camping on site. Well good news! The Show Sherpa is bringing it’s on-site tent hotel The Sherpa Village to Trails Days.
Go to the Trail Days Sherpa Village page →
- If you are using a mapping program or a GPS to find the camping area, use the address 1004 S. Shady Ave., Damascus, VA 24236
- The campground entrance fee is $5 per person and it covers the entire weekend (regardless of the amount of time spent there), and the parking fee is $20 per vehicle for the weekend.
- The campground opens for camping and parking at 9am on Thursday, May 18th. Please do not arrive before this date, or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- No vehicles may be taken into campsites, campers must pack it in. Due to severe abuse last year, there will be a $200 fine for vehicles driven onto the utility field.
- The campground will have a quiet area for families and those who do not want to be in the middle of all the noise. Please respect other campers.